Red Earth Acupuncture is seeking an organized, efficient, and proactive Office Manager to oversee the smooth operation of our acupuncture clinic. The Office Manager will play a pivotal role in managing administrative tasks, optimizing office processes, and ensuring exceptional patient experiences. As the Office Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining the clinic's daily operations, supervising support staff, and collaborating with the practitioners to maintain a positive and welcoming environment for our patients.
1. Administrative Management:
- Handle day-to-day administrative tasks, including scheduling appointments, managing phone calls, and responding to emails.
- Maintain accurate patient records, update health information, and manage confidential data in compliance with HIPAA regulations.
- Prepare invoices, process payments, and manage billing tasks.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory to ensure the smooth functioning of the clinic.
2. Patient Support:
- Greet and welcome patients, ensuring they feel comfortable and attended to upon arrival.
- Assist patients with filling out necessary forms and provide any required information about our services.
- Address patient inquiries and concerns promptly and professionally.
- Schedule follow-up appointments and send reminders to patients as needed.
3. Staff Supervision:
- Oversee the support staff, providing guidance, training, and feedback to ensure a cohesive and efficient team.
- Coordinate staff schedules, manage time-off requests, and ensure adequate coverage during business hours.
4. Clinic Organization and Maintenance:
- Maintain a clean and organized clinic environment, including waiting areas, treatment rooms, and office spaces.
- Coordinate with cleaning services to ensure a hygienic and presentable clinic at all times.
- Monitor and maintain equipment and supplies required for patient treatments.
5. Financial Management:
- Work closely with the clinic's owner and bookkeeper to manage revenue, expenses, and budgets.
- Review and prepare (if needed) financial reports, track expenses, and ensure accurate record-keeping.
- Plan and execute a yearly budget with the owner.
6. Marketing and Outreach:
- Collaborate with the marketing contractors/team to promote clinic services and events through social media, newsletters, and other platforms.
- Assist in organizing community outreach programs and events to raise awareness about the clinic's offerings.
- Help organize and execute yearly ICEAM seminars and other teaching opportunities for REA owner.
- Proven experience as an office manager or in a similar administrative role.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Proficiency in using office software and electronic health record (EHR) systems.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to motivate and manage a team.
- Knowledge of acupuncture, Chinese medicine or holistic health practices is a plus, though not required.
How to Apply:
If you want to help people take control of their health and restore their body’s natural ability to heal. If you are passionate about healthcare administration and dedicated to providing exceptional patient care, please submit your resume, letter of interest, and any relevant references to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring how you can contribute to the success of Red Earth Acupuncture.